Saturday 4 May 2019

The SSAT Test

Hello! Today, I will update you about the test that I was talking about earlier. It's called the SSAT test and SSAT stands for...

S - Secondary

S - School

A - Admissions

T - Test

(I found that out just now)
Well, I'm taking the test somewhere in October, and the only good part is... that I might be taking it along with one of my friends! With a good friend around, things get less scary. Also, another good thing about the test is that if we both pass, then we're going to the same school! (Although I think only my friend will make it...) I don't want to get my hopes too high, because the biggest chance is that I might not make it. I can even bet you a soda that I'll stay in my old, boring, school. I wish I could see the future of that test to see if I pass. The worst thing about it is that all the stuff is really hard. (and you know what I'm talking about if I'm a grade 5 trying to learn grade 7 math!) There's a 2 inch study book of all the things on the test. If I had one wish, it would be to pass the SSAT with my friend along. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment