Friday 3 May 2019

Sorry For Not Writing, But I'm Back Now!


Hi, to make up for what you missed, I'll just give you a summary of everything that's happened lately.
So, I'm in 5th grade now, and I'm not as childish as I was! Anyways, not a lot has changed lately, but we did travel to Philadelphia. (Just saying, the Philly Cheese Steak is not as cheesy as it sounds!) We visited our friends there, and a their BIG cat! He was super fluffy, and his name was Rudyk. Also, I do synchronised swimming now, and it's really hard, (but a bit fun too!) I had 2 competitions already, and I have to admit they're kinda fun! Oh, and I'm also doing the SSAT test next year! It's super freaky, and that's partially what makes me not to do it! (The other part is because it's Grade 7 math!) But, if I pass, it gets me into a cool, new, private school, I guess it's worth the trouble. (I'll extend more on the test in my next post). Well, I guess we will have to depart for now, but not  forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment