Tuesday 27 February 2018

Skiing!

On Friday February 23, my school and I went on a skiing trip.

At first, we had to do some special lessons to see how we ski. To ski on a big hill, we have to have special stickers which are green stickers, blue stickers, and orange stickers. Orange is advanced level and green is beginner level. I got  a green sticker and so did Elizabeth.

We skied together.

When we were skiing down (to get to the chairlift) I fell! It felt like going through different dimensions! It happened 2 times in a row. On the second time, a boy in grade 5 helped me get up. I'm really thankful.

Next time, when you go skiing, make sure you don't get a 'dimension ride'!
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment